How to order
If the tabernacle you would like to purchase is not in our CURRENTLY AVAILABLE section or with our RETAIL PARTNER, then you can order your tin tabernacle direct. Depending on the complexity of the build it will take between 6-8 weeks for delivery from order confirmation.
How to order your tin tabernacle.
Firstly, please consider the following:
1. Consider your site (which must be within your property curtilage) and access to it
2. Which shape you would like (see RANGE)
3. What windows and doors you would like (see ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE)
4. There are three levels of finish (contact us for price structure) which would you like?
5. If you require us to decorate your tin tabernacle, we need to confirm and order printed wallpaper within the first 2 weeks of the build process
6. External and internal colours should also be confirmed at the time of order confirmation
7. If you require one of our suggested layouts (see LAYOUT OPIONS), please indicate, otherwise contact us to discuss your bespoke requirements
8. You can calculate the cost of your build using our price structure (please contact us for one). This also lists some internal optional extras such as wood burner, wood flooring, and wiring systems (12v or 240v), as well as a comprehensive list of built in furniture and decoration
9. If you require a bespoke layout (see BESPOKE LAYOUT), please give us as many details as possible and we will work with you to finalise these details
10. Please consider how portable the item needs to be once delivered so that we can suggest the most appropriate chassis type and axel system. This will also help us work out how it will be delivered to you and therefore enable us to calculate the cost.
11. Prices start at £12,500 for a building, or from £17,500 for a decorated building with some fit out. To price up your individual build cost, please contact us for a price structure. All prices include VAT.